From: Marcin Zwd <marcinzwd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to turn off the screen permanently
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:17:43
1 On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Saphirus Sage <saphirus497@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Given you're using nvidia, if you just use the nvidia settings app, the
4 > graphical one, you can just disable the screen. But, that one's actually
5 > perminant, as in removing that screen from xorg.conf
8 I tried that, but is seems that I cannot disable the screen without some
9 other screen connected. So, for instance if I connect an external monitor,
10 then it would be possible. However connecting an external monitor is not
11 really an option for me.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Marcin