From: Thomas Mori <bluerain41@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Bluetooth Input Devices
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 09:08:31
1 On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:51:12 -0400
2 Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:53:42 AM Thomas Mori wrote:
5 > > Hi guys
6 > >
7 > > I have stumbled on the Bluetooth Input Devices section in
8 > > wiki.gentoo.org [1]; however, I am not finding the Driver L2CAP
9 > > protocol support in my kernel [2]. I am not seeing the driver L2CAP
10 > > protocol anywhere [3]. I am wondering if the Wiki is slightly
11 > > outdated or am I not using the proper kernel for this task?
12 > >
13 > > Having said all of the above though, how should I enable Bluetooth
14 > > Input Devices? :)
15 > >
16 > > Thanks for your support!
17 > >
18 > > [1] http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Bluetooth_Input_devices
19 >
20 > Looks like it's part of the bluetooth core now (CONFIG_BT).
23 Awesome. Thank you.