From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone using sys-devel/gcc-4.4.1
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 05:38:42
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Donnerstag 01 Oktober 2009, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> I'm thinking about upgrading to gcc-4.4 and was wondering if anyone here
7 >> is using it
10 > yes
13 >> and if they are having any problems with it.
16 > no
19 >> I'm using a
20 >> desktop system with KDE and OOo as the biggest packages.
23 > me too
26 >> No servers or
27 >> anything to worry about like apache. Also using 2.6.30-gentoo-r6 for my
28 >> kernel.
31 > vanilla-sources here.
32 >
33 > gcc-porting helped tho
38 Thanks. What exactly is gcc-porting? I did a quick search and found a
39 page on freshmeat but it seemed to be related to MS-DOS or something.
40
41 Dale
42