From: Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to mount root fs on uknown - block (0,0)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:01:20
1 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 26 July 2006 13:03, askar k wrote:
3 >> It's interesting for me, what the other people do when they install
4 >> Gentoo 2006.0???
5 >
6 > they know how to built a working kernel.
7 >
8 > Really, if you don't know how to do it, maybe you should not try gentoo at
9 > all?
10
11 That's not very nice - I had no idea how to build a working kernel
12 either when I first tried Gentoo. I just stumbled through it, hitting ?
13 on every single option, and somehow got it to boot on the first try
14 through sheer dumb luck.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list