From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] missing dependencies
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:30:20
1 2014-02-26 8:54 GMT-03:00 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>:
2
3 > On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:12:35 -0300, Francisco Ares wrote:
4 >
5 > > At first I thought it was a one and only case. But as time goes by,
6 > > there has been perl packages that refuse to emerge at first, and then,
7 > > checking the emerge log, finding missing modules and manually emerging
8 > > them, everything goes as it should.
9 > >
10 > > Does anyone have a clue on where did I miss them?
11 >
12 > Chances are you didn't. The ebuild should install any dependencies - if
13 > it does not you should file a bug report.
16 > --
17 > Neil Bothwick
18 >
19 > Philosophical error: Demonstrate the existence of a key to continue
23 Hi Neil
24
25 That's what I thought at first. But then it was just on perl modules, and
26 they kept appearing once in a while. That's why I think I missed something.
27
28 David pointed out something, I'm going to try that and see what happens.
29
30 Thanks
31 Francisco