From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Has MySQL become compulsory?
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:53:10
1 On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:02:16 +0200, Dave Jones wrote:
2
3 > Alan, thank you for your 'RTFM' reply. which is utterly useless either
4 > to me or any other follower of the gentoo-user mail group.
5
6 Seeing as how this has been discussed in the last two days, I don't see
7 how Alan's advice is useless. The question has been asked and people have
8 taken the time and trouble to answer it. Why should they do it again when
9 you could just as easily find the previous answer yourself.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 If Microsoft made cars:
16 "The airbag system would ask "are you sure?" before deploying."