From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any nice tools for emerge dependency resolution listing?
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 05:02:33
1 On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I'll add this as well.  If you use autounmask and you have portage.unmask
3 > and friends as a directory, it names each file and does them separately.
4 >  So, if you use it and don't like it, just delete the file and do something
5 > else.
6 >
7 > If you still have package.unmask and friends as a file, it separates each
8 > run into the file.  It tells where it starts and where it ends so it is a
9 > lot easier to delete things if you don't like or want something there
10 > anymore.
11 >
12 > It's pretty neat.
13 Beautiful! I'm trying it out right now... autounmask may be more
14 organized than I ever was if I just keep targetting meta packages and
15 manually unblocking key blockers.
16
17 Anyone else have neat package.*/ organization tricks I haven't heard of?
20 > Dale
21 >
29 This email is: [ ] actionable [ ] fyi [ ] social
30 Response needed: [ ] yes [ ] up to you [ ] no
31 Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [ ] soon [ ] none