From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any nice tools for emerge dependency resolution listing?
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 19:16:03
1 Mark David Dumlao wrote:
2 > On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Daniel Wagener<stelf@×××.net> wrote:
3 >
4 >> autounmask --pretend maybe?
8 > Thanks guys, I'll look into that a little later :)
12 I'll add this as well. If you use autounmask and you have
13 portage.unmask and friends as a directory, it names each file and does
14 them separately. So, if you use it and don't like it, just delete the
15 file and do something else.
16
17 If you still have package.unmask and friends as a file, it separates
18 each run into the file. It tells where it starts and where it ends so
19 it is a lot easier to delete things if you don't like or want something
20 there anymore.
21
22 It's pretty neat.
23