From: Enzo Rapagnetta <enzorapagnetta@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] conf.d/net routes
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 06:34:36
1 Maybe is this ...
2
3 #route add default gw IPgateway
4
5 Il 02/set/2017 21:14, "Branko Grubic" <bitlord0xff@×××××.com> ha scritto:
6 >
7 > On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 11:54:48 -0700
8 > Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
9 >
10 > > What is the exact syntax of the *_routes lines in the /etc/conf.d/net
11 > > file, or where is it documented?
12 > >
13 > > The wiki gives a couple of examples, but they are all either just for
14 > > dhcp (so no configurable routes) or else they are of the form
15 > >
16 > > eth0_routes="default via eth0"
17 > >
18 > > "via" is not something I can use on the command line of the route
19 > > command, at least according to its manpage. So it can't be just
20 > > straight repetition of the command line. But then, what is it?
21 > >
22 > > Motivation: I want to add a route for a point-to-point interface.
25 > Some examples you can find
26 > in /usr/share/doc/netifrc-0.5.1/net.example.bz2
27 >
28 > Replace netifrc version with one installed on your system.