From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Email from Mac to PC/Win
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 22:00:16
1 On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:48:32 -0600
2 Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx> wrote the words:
3
4 > On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:28:11 +0000
5 > Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
6 >
7 > > On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:15:25 -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
8 >
9 > > foo
10 >
11 > your IT guys are idiots. As if there was a 'MAC' mail and a 'PC'
12 > mail. they should be fired for their fundamental misunderstanding of
13 > a core internet service ; )
16 This was my opinion as well. I explained it this way:
17
18 Email "protocols" (maybe the wrong word, but I know what I mean and no
19 one else around there knows anything other than the "send" button) are
20 standard around the world, on all computers, otherwise you couldn't
21 sent an email from America to China.
22
23 Yes, they are idiots. And they are paid well for it.
24
25 Adrian
30 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
31
32 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
33 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
34 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls