From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Email from Mac to PC/Win
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:00:52
1 On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:28:11 +0000
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:15:25 -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
5
6 > foo
7
8 your IT guys are idiots. As if there was a 'MAC' mail and a 'PC'
9 mail. they should be fired for their fundamental misunderstanding of a
10 core internet service ; )
11
12 > > > While we're at it, my 2007 Hyundai Getz 1400 is running rough for
13 > > > the first few minutes in the morning. Any of you gentooites know
14 > > > how to fix this?
15
16 i live in minnesota and expect any car (especially older, but any) to
17 require a few minutes warmup before it runs particularly well. Also
18 use thin oil. 5w-30 is better than 10w-30 in cold (all) weather. But
19 almost every car has 5w-30 in it anyway.
20
21 > > Cold where you are?
22 it's supposed to be -30 degrees F. with wind chill here in the Twin
23 Cities this weekend. And I guess the country & canada changed the way
24 we measure wind chill too - used to be 30 feet off the ground, but now
25 it's at ground level (???) and so evidently it's like, -70 below this
26 weekend with the old wind chill index or something. Don't quote me on
27 that ; )
28
29 how is a car like a computer? -> neither work quite like they're
30 supposed to unless you prove your worth to them ; )
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list