From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I'm getting this error when I log into PHPMYADMIN (/htdocs/phpmyadmin/libraries/Error.class.php on line 179)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 06:52:00
1 On Monday 21 Nov 2011 02:53:20 Michael Mol wrote:
2 > Check php.net for docs around error handling, specifically where to send
3 > errors (you want it going to a log file, not the web browser), and what
4 > severity of error to stop the script at; normally, "NOTICE" and "WARNING"
5 > grade errors still leave most apps functioning...but that's tunable in
6 > php.ini.
7 >
8 > It's also very likely that there's something else wrong, but I don't have
9 > any good first guesses.
10 >
11 > ZZ
12
13 Also go to line 179 (referred to in the error you get) and look for any
14 obvious missing files, links, etc. that may be causing this.
17 Regards,
18 Mick