From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Has MySQL become compulsory?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:11:10
1 On Tuesday 27 October 2009 00:26:31 Mick wrote:
2 > > Create the conventional addressbooks as files in
3 > > ~/.kde4/share/kde4/services/resources - exactly as we did in KDE-3.5
4 >
5 > Hmm I didn't have any files in there, there were all under
6 > ~/.kde3.5/share/apps/*
7 >
8 > I have set up conventional files or directories for all categories in
9 > there (kmail, addressbook, notes, calendar) but it still tries to start
10 > Akonadi. </sigh>
13 When all else fails, I like to use big guns:
14
15 grep -r akonadi ~/.kde4/share/config/*
16
17 and start trawling through the output
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com