From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Good GUI debugger that can be used for Qt apps
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 00:34:27
1 On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 14:19 -0700, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 11/20/05, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > What's a good gui debugger that works on Qt c++ files? I'm getting a
4 >
5 > kdevelop
6 >
7 > -Richard
8
9 I copied my code into a KDevelop project and built it. I then placed a
10 breakpoint on "int main (int argv, char** argc) and selected Start from
11 the Debug menu. It immediately gave me a dialog that said "Program
12 received SIGABRT. Aborted." It did not tell me where my Segfault came
13 from. Is there a way to get it to tell me, or at least allow me to step
14 through my program without instantly shutting down?
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list