From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midi problems...Oxygene 61 keyboard and neighbours]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 04:54:07
1 cinder <cinder@××××××××××.net> [15-12-13 05:48]:
2 > Seq24 is a cranky beast. I can only use it with the options "Jack
3 > Transport", "Transport Master, and "Master Conditional" enabled in "Jack
4 > Sync" tab of seq24 options. You need your patterns activated and routed
5 > to the right seq24 bus AND channel. I have everything in "Midi Clock"
6 > tab set to "On(Pos)". I have an expandable seq24 entry in my Qjackctl
7 > Alsa midi tab and a expandable a2j entry in jack midi tab containing the
8 > same seq24 bus's. Seq24 seems to only operately in any way reliably when
9 > it's the boss in regard to jack transport.
10 >
11 > Good luck:)
12 >
13 > cinder
14 >
15 > -------------------------------------------------
16 >
17 > ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
18 > $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
19 > 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
20 > Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!
23 Hi cinder,
24