From: cinder <cinder@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midi problems...Oxygene 61 keyboard and neighbours]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 04:44:41
1 Seq24 is a cranky beast. I can only use it with the options "Jack
2 Transport", "Transport Master, and "Master Conditional" enabled in "Jack
3 Sync" tab of seq24 options. You need your patterns activated and routed
4 to the right seq24 bus AND channel. I have everything in "Midi Clock"
5 tab set to "On(Pos)". I have an expandable seq24 entry in my Qjackctl
6 Alsa midi tab and a expandable a2j entry in jack midi tab containing the
7 same seq24 bus's. Seq24 seems to only operately in any way reliably when
8 it's the boss in regard to jack transport.
9
10 Good luck:)
11
12 cinder
13
15
16 ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
17 $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
18 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
19 Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!