From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midi problems...Oxygene 61 keyboard and neighbours]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 04:06:16
1 cinder <cinder@××××××××××.net> [15-12-13 04:28]:
2 > Hi Meino, I have a2jmidid start automaticaly in qjackctl. It's been a
3 > while since my midi played up, but I remember having issues like yours.
4 >
5 > Meino wrote:
6 > >I played around with a2j, but it give me no changes.
7 >
8 > What did you try?
9 >
10 > In Qjackctl Setup>Options tab I have "Execute script after startup"
11 > enable, and the line:
12 >
13 > /usr/bin/a2jmidid -e &
14 >
15 > .. and "Execute script on Shutdow" enabled, and the line:
16 >
17 > killall -s TERM a2jmidid
18 >
19 > cinder
20 >
21 > -------------------------------------------------
22 >
23 > ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
24 > $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
25 > 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
26 > Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!
30 ...and the setup does not work... :(
31
32 Despite the fact, that the Oxygene 61 is connected under the
33 Midi-tab (alsa_midi) to Zynaddsubfx and the channels are correctly
34 set...Zyn does not react.
35
36 Best regards,
37 Meino