From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:01:30
1 On 22 Mar 2010, at 19:21, KH wrote:
2 > Am 22.03.2010 20:17, schrieb Mick:
3 >
4 >> TBH, I wouldn't pay money for it but as many OEM impose a MSWindows
5 >> tax on
6 >> all of us I had no other option if I wanted to buy this particular
7 >> laptop.
8 >
9 > You can refuse the license agreement and give windows back. If you
10 > are lucky, the vendor will give you some money back.
11
12 Article in The Register about this this week. Dell may be refusing
13 this now.
14
15 I read in a forum that the wording of the license terms has changed in
16 Vista or 7, to (basically) "return the whole system for a refund if
17 you don't like these terms".
18
19 Stroller.