From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:04:55
1 Am 22.03.2010 23:01, schrieb Stroller:
2 >
3 > On 22 Mar 2010, at 19:21, KH wrote:
4 >> Am 22.03.2010 20:17, schrieb Mick:
5 >>
6 >>> TBH, I wouldn't pay money for it but as many OEM impose a MSWindows
7 >>> tax on
8 >>> all of us I had no other option if I wanted to buy this particular
9 >>> laptop.
10 >>
11 >> You can refuse the license agreement and give windows back. If you are
12 >> lucky, the vendor will give you some money back.
13 >
14 > Article in The Register about this this week. Dell may be refusing this
15 > now.
16 >
17 > I read in a forum that the wording of the license terms has changed in
18 > Vista or 7, to (basically) "return the whole system for a refund if you
19 > don't like these terms".
20 >
21 > Stroller.
25 In Germany you are still free to sell the software to a third person who
26 is insane enough to buy Windows ;-)
27
28 kh