From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone use squid?
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:38:38
1 On 27 Sep 2009, at 10:00, Francesco Talamona wrote:
2 > On Sunday 27 September 2009, David Juhl wrote:
3 >> I want to block as many dating sites as possible, but I am having to
4 >> luck. The url_regex can't catch a lot. Either I need to find a
5 >> regular expression in the url or find something that will look at the
6 >> sites web page... Not all urls use date in their url...
7 > ...
8 > You need danguardian, a web content filter squid is aware of.
9 >
10 > net-proxy/dansguardian
11
12 The dansguardian website states that it does not include blacklists <http://dansguardian.org/?page=blacklist
13 > and instead links to <http://urlblacklist.com/?sec=download>. That
14 has a category for dating, and can surely be referenced directly by
15 Squid, without recourse to dansguardian.
16
17 Stroller.