From: Francesco Talamona <francesco.talamona@××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone use squid?
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:00:06
1 On Sunday 27 September 2009, David Juhl wrote:
2 > I want to block as many dating sites as possible, but I am having to
3 > luck. The url_regex can't catch a lot. Either I need to find a
4 > regular expression in the url or find something that will look at the
5 > sites web page... Not all urls use date in their url...
6 >
7 > thanks and bye
8 >
9 > David
10
11 You need danguardian, a web content filter squid is aware of.
12
13 net-proxy/dansguardian
14
15 ciao
16 Francesco
19 Linux Version 2.6.31-gentoo, Compiled #3 SMP PREEMPT Sat Sep 12 15:07:06
21 Two 1GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processors, 4GB RAM, 4021.84 Bogomips Total
22 aemaeth