From: Jacob Todd <jaketodd422@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] In search of a "good" windowmanager
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 00:25:58
1 On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 09:30:49AM +1000, John H. Moe wrote:
2 > <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
3 > <html>
4 > <head>
5 > <meta content="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
6 > <title></title>
7 > </head>
8 > <body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
9 > Lars Gust&auml;bel wrote:
10 > <blockquote cite="mid:20090912163747.GA1462@×××××××××.de" type="cite">