From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] editing MPEG2
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:59:30
1 avidemux
4 On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:47:43 +0100
5 Neil Bothwick wrote:
6
7 > On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:03:01 +0100, Uwe Thiem wrote:
8 >
9 > > is there a light-weight MPEG2 editor (preferable in portage)? I don't
10 > > need anything fancy, just something to cut off a bit at the begin and
11 > > the end of a file.And no, kino doesn't like MPEG2.
12 >
13 > Kino 0.8+ should be able to import anything that ffmpeg can handle, but
14 > I've found that this doesn't always work. There was a thread on this a
15 > couple of weeks ago, after which I started using projectx for this.
18 > --
19 > Neil Bothwick
20 >
21 > Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
24 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list