From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 5 - failure :-(
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:47:30
1 On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Bruce Hill, Jr.
2 <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
6 > On March 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
7 > wrote:
10 >> Just what I was saying: I said (right there) "the probability of it
11 >> needing udev (directly or indirectly) will increase." I did not say it
12 >> would *need* udev for sure; just that the probability of it needing
13 >> udev would increase.
14 >
15 > And I call FUD!
16
17 Call all you want mate, doesn't make it true ;)
18
19 >> I'm not spreading FUD; I'm just stating my opinion. And I stick to it;
20 >> wanna bet that beer?
21 >
22 > I don't bet or drink, but will say "you're right" if you produce verifiable
23 > facts.
24
25 I'm making a prediction, man. The only "verifiable fact" is in the
26 future, and my crystall ball is in the shop.
27
28 And I don't care if you (or anybody for that matter) says that I'm
29 right or wrong. I'm just stating my opinion. And I will keep stating
30 it.
31
32 And really, relax. We are all on gentoo-user trying to learn a little
33 and get (or give) help from time to time. That's all.
34
35 Regards.
36 --
37 Canek Peláez Valdés