From: "Bruce Hill
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 5 - failure :-(
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:38:01
1 On March 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
2 wrote:
5 > Just what I was saying: I said (right there) "the probability of it
6 > needing udev (directly or indirectly) will increase." I did not say it
7 > would *need* udev for sure; just that the probability of it needing
8 > udev would increase.
9
10 And I call FUD!
11
12 > I'm not spreading FUD; I'm just stating my opinion. And I stick to it;
13 > wanna bet that beer?
14
15 I don't bet or drink, but will say "you're right" if you produce verifiable
16 facts.
17
18 > Regards.
19 > --
20 > Canek Peláez Valdés
21 --
22 Happy Penguin Computers >`)
23 126 Fenco Drive ( \
24 Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^
25 662-269-2706; 662-491-8613
26 support at happypenguincomputers dot com
27 http://www.happypenguincomputers.com