From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multiple Routes to the same Subnet
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:39:12
1 On Thursday 08 November 2007 00:26:18 Dan Farrell wrote:
2 > So, let's say I bond the 4 together.  Now I have 2 interfaces, a bond
3 > and eth0.  I still need to route through one or the other, so I still
4 > have the problem.
5
6 So you've got 5 interfaces?
7 Once you've bonded interfaces together the underlying ethX interfaces are not
8 referenced anymore.
9 They do all get the same MAC address, however it's not permenent, the next
10 boot they'll be back (until bonding loads and they're enslaved obviously).
13 Mike Williams
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list