From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gmail and that stupid spam filter. :-@
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 04:26:40
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Paul Hartman wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> It's on the second page of the filter setup. Mine gives me these options:
7 >>>
8 >>> Skip the Inbox (Archive it)
10 >>> Star it
11 >>> Apply the label:
12 >>> Forward it to:
13 >>> Delete it
14 >>> Never send it to Spam
15 >>>
16 >>> I have it set up for mail from this list and it works great. It even
17 >>> puts a little note letting you "this message would have been sent to
18 >>> spam if not for your filter".
19 >>>
20 >>>
21 >>>
22 >>>
23 >> I have all those but the last one. That is also what everybody had when
24 >> I was doing my google searches. Why does Google hate me? lol
25 >>
26 >> Screen shot attached. I cropped it so it will be smaller.
29 > I think I know what your problem is. You appear to be using "Basic
30 > HTML" gmail which apparently does not include that option (I just
31 > tried it and it disappeared when I went to basic mode). Try switching
32 > to Standard gmail for a minute to set it up. Good luck :)
33 >
34 > Paul
40 I'll try it but it doesn't like my slow as leap year dial-up. BRB.
41
42 Dale
43