From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: writing man pages (gentoo conventions)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:49:22
1 Am Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:34:13 +0000 (UTC)
2 schrieb James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>:
3
4 > Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards <at> gmail.com> writes:
7 > > asciidoc, markdown, and reStructuredText can all generate man page
8 > > format as well as HTML, PDF, and others. The main benefit of these is
9 > > that they're also easy to read in their "raw" input format (unlike
10 > > roff).
11 >
12 > I could not find 'restructuretext'; got a resource location?
13
14 http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html
15
16 reStructuredText is often used in Python docstrings, which is where I
17 encounter it the most.
20 Marc Joliet
21 --
22 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
23 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup