From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: writing man pages (gentoo conventions)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:35:16
1 Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > asciidoc, markdown, and reStructuredText can all generate man page
5 > format as well as HTML, PDF, and others. The main benefit of these is
6 > that they're also easy to read in their "raw" input format (unlike
7 > roff).
8
9 I could not find 'restructuretext'; got a resource location?
10
11 I guess I'm going to have to brush on *roff codes. 'troff' is
12 what I used, but it has been a very long time......
13
14 thx,
15 James