From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What is available besides samba
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:41:23
1 For easy fast comunication between winxp and linux machines, is there
2 anything other than samba the works reliably.
3
4 The reason I ask is that I've run into a problem suddenly where none
5 of my win XP boxes can access shares on a linux box. Trying to debug
6 this I see such a confusing mess in the logs as to not even get a clue
7 where the problem may be, or if it is with some other authentication
8 such as pam or what.
9
10 I've posted elsewhere with some details of the problem I see but
11 asking in this post and thread if there are other options that may not
12 be so rife with worthless non-informative log output and therefor be
13 easier to fix if it breaks.
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list