From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg.conf [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:02:57
1 I have never seen a good reason why a package *shoulnt* be in the world
2 file. Especially dependencies. I am continually getting surprised by
3 emerge -s showing new versions of packages that emerge -u and sometimes
4 emerge -uD do not see. Not good.
5
6 depclean is unclean = system breaker.
7
8 It has its uses, but when it goes wrong ...
9
10 BillK
11