From: Robert Welz <welz@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bind (Named) SOA Records
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:44:28
1 Bryan Whitehead wrote:
2 > You are missing semi-colons after each record...
3 >
4 > Also you might want to just make a dummy domain on a test dns - see if
5 > it works.
6 >
7 > On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Michael Crute wrote:
8 >
9 >> I am trying to write a scrip to maintain my Bind zone files and I was
10 >> wondering if it is valid to cram the SOA all onto one line. I have
11 >> scoured the internet and can't find anyone who does it that way. My
12 >> question is... will it break stuff? Right now my SOA looks like:
13 >>
14 >> @ IN SOA ns1.domain.com. hostmaster.domain.com. (
15 >> 2006082201 ; serial number
16 >> 12h ; Refresh