From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo Lists <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bind (Named) SOA Records
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:21:50
1 You are missing semi-colons after each record...
2
3 Also you might want to just make a dummy domain on a test dns - see if it
4 works.
5
6 On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Michael Crute wrote:
7
8 > I am trying to write a scrip to maintain my Bind zone files and I was
9 > wondering if it is valid to cram the SOA all onto one line. I have
10 > scoured the internet and can't find anyone who does it that way. My
11 > question is... will it break stuff? Right now my SOA looks like:
12 >
13 > @ IN SOA ns1.domain.com. hostmaster.domain.com. (
14 > 2006082201 ; serial number
15 > 12h ; Refresh