From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Bit of Trivia
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:57:44
1 On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:40:55 -0500, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > > What's wrong with using ssh and screen?
4 >
5 > I don't have a home network, just 2 machines + 1 monitor.
6 > There's also only 1 ADSL connection, so I can't use the Internet.
7 > No, I'm not going out to buy more hardware. Am I missing something ?
8
9 A cable at least, a cable and two cheap NICs at most :)
10
11 Networking the two would enable you to use the second machine as a
12 backup server, reducing the risk of needing to use it as your main box.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 What's this script doing? unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ;
19 umount ; sleep