From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A Bit of Trivia
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 19:16:09
1 On Sunday 01 January 2006 19:53, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > > No, I'm not going out to buy more hardware. Am I missing something
4 > > ?
5 >
6 > A cable at least, a cable and two cheap NICs at most :)
7 >
8 > Networking the two would enable you to use the second machine as a
9 > backup server, reducing the risk of needing to use it as your main
10 > box.
11
12 And it would make possible the use of the ssh+screen combination
13 described before.
14 Moreover, it would make possible to share the ADSL line between the two
15 boxes, so they could be connected to Internet both at the same time.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list