From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Has semantic-desktop really become compulsatory for kmail?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:10:26
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 >
3 > On 13 Feb 2010, at 15:42, Dale wrote:
4 >>> ...
5 >>> Btw, do you have a car? But certainly you drive stick.
6 >>> Unsyncronized. Because
7 >>> everything else is 'bloat'. ...
8 >>
9 >> P. S. I also drive a stick. I don't like the repair rates or costs
10 >> on automatic transmissions.
11 >
12 > Except your manual gearbox probably has a synchronised (synchromesh?)
13 > transmission.
14 >
15 > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manual_transmission#Unsynchronized_transmission
18 > Stroller.
21 It may at that. I dunno. It is a little hard headed when it is cold
22 outside tho. It takes a bit of effort to hit those gears just right so
23 that they mesh together. So, it may be synced but it doesn't always act
24 like it.
25
26 Dale
27