From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] crossdev avr compile failing on crtm328p.o
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 15:12:52
1 On Saturday 07 May 2011 13:34:04 William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I have been using crossdev for the avr toolchain (arduino) successfully
3 > for a month - but after an upgrade (large number of packages) I am
4 > getting this:
5 >
6 > /usr/libexec/gcc/avr/ld: crtm328p.o: No such file: No such file or
7 > directory
8 >
9 > Ive rebuilt/uninstalled/reinstalled the avr toolchain with no success.
10 > Can someone suggest where to look next?
11 >
12 > The file crtm328p.o does exist in /usr/avr/lib/avr5 along with the other
13 > arch specific libs.
14 >
15 > I am compiling from within the arduino java gui (from svn).
16
17 There was a recent update on python (so you'll need to eselect 2.7 and also
18 run python-updater) and I seem to recall a perl update too (in which case
19 you'll need to run perl-cleaner). Don't forget revdep-rebuild of course.
22 Regards,
23 Mick