From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Choice of MUA
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 05:52:26
1 160811 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 10 Aug 2016 15:21:54 Philip Webb wrote:
3 >> 160810 Peter Humphrey wrote:
4 >>> I've been using KMail for many years. It suits me in many ways,
5 >>> the most important being that I don't need to keep switching my hands
6 >>> between mouse and keyboard.
7 >> If that's your criterion, why not try Mutt ?
8 >> I've been using it for c 20 years & have never wanted anything else.
9 > How does it display HTML in messages?
10
11 As normal text, unless my memory is badly misleading me.
12 I use Most to display msgs, so that would control the presentation ;
13 you can R-click on links & make them appear in Firefox.
17 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
18 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
19 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca