From: Bryce Verdier <btv@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] C++ code on Gentoo
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:51:46
1 Does the code compile and work on any other machine (that doesn't have
2 nvwa compiled?)?
3
4 Also, have you tried upgrade nvwa, i see from the website that .6 is out.
5
6 I don't really know how to help you, but i don't mind trying. ;)
7
8 bryce
11 James wrote:
12
13 >Hello,
14 >
15 >I've been given some code that compiles, but does not work correctly on
16 >Gentoo. Here is the error message I get:
17 >
18 >*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (normal): 0x08067168 ***
19 >
20 >The code for nvwa-0.5 was added to try to get robust debugging
21 >(memory) working, but, alas I'm certainly not strong on C++ code,
22 >let alone some body else's C++ code.
23 >
24 >any ideas where I can get help (volunteers or compensated)?
27 >private email to wireless@×××××××××××.com is OK, or list mail
30 >James
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list