From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] thunderbird - 78.6.0 disable line wrap
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 10:08:33
1 On 1/2/21 2:55 AM, Remco Rijnders wrote:
2 > On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 09:40:59PM -0700, thelma wrote in <4047b613-de75-3eeb-46cf-df4895577195@×××××××××××.com>:
3 >> I was using old version of thunderbird and line wrap was in "Option" menu; but in new version "line wrap On/Off" disappeared.
4 >>
5 >> How to disable line wrap?
6 >
7 > They make this really impossible to find... Anyways, go to the menu Edit -->
8 > Preferences, then scroll down go to the bottom option in the window that shows
9 > "Config Editor...". Click to accept the risk and void your warranty. In the
10 > search bar, enter "wrap". I think the settings you'll want are
11 > mail.wrap_long_lines and/or plain_text.wrap_long_lines. Double click to change
12 > the values. The changed settings should take effect immediately.
13 >
14 > I hope this helps.
15 >
16 > Kind regards,
17 >
18 > Remco
19
20 Yes, I found it.
21 They keep changing these settings; I don't know why.
22 Changing: "mailnews.wraplength" value "72" to "0"
23 Solved the problem
24
25 thanks