From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Wastebin or trash?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 19:17:35
1 On 2016-09-07, Simon Thelen <gentoo-user@××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > IMAP itself does not have a concept of "Trash", the creation of such
4 > a mailbox is the prerogative of the client (unless the server itself
5 > feels that the imap client doesn't know what it's doing and moves
6 > deleted emails into a different mailbox; not that I've ever seen a
7 > mail server do that),
8
9 Gmail's IMAP server doesn't do that exact thing, but it does have some
10 similar, sometimes odd-seeming, behaviors due to behind-the-curtains
11 stuff it does because IMAP mailboxes being mapped into Gmail labels.
14 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I just got my PRINCE
15 at bumper sticker ... But now
16 gmail.com I can't remember WHO he
17 is ...