From: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wpc54g card as AP -- works?
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:33:19
1 Does that mean that it is unadvised to use a PCMCIA card for AP functions?
2 I won't need a good range... something that works fine up to 8 meters
3 (between 2 rooms) is enough.
4 I have to check if the driver I use allows Master mode.
5
6 # ndiswrapper -l
7 Installed ndis drivers:
8 lsbcmnds driver present, hardware present
9
10 Any idea?
11
12 Fernando.