From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Some KDE apps under KDE4 stability
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 15:28:34
1 Volker, thanks!
2
3 ======= On Saturday 04 October 2008, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote: =======
4 > > Kima applet
5 >
6 > doesn't exist
7 >
8 > > KNetLoad applet (if it works at all)
9 >
10 > don't even know if it exists.
13 > for the two above: there are countless plasmoids, just look around.
14
15 As far as I have not KDE 4 installed, I can not look around yet :-)
16
17 > > And I'm not interested in other rather classic desktop (I mean I'm not
18 > > going to use compiz and such ruches).
19 >
20 > why compiz? kde 4.1 has rather nice effects build in (which can be turned
21 > off easily in systemsettings).
24 I mean multiple debates about KDE 4 and video-drivers.
27 Andrew