From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Error during boot up.
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 23:35:48
1 On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 15:13:37 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I don't think it would help.  It's the speed that is the problem. It was
4 > almost impossible to read anything with my old CPU. It's nothing but a
5 > blur with this new one.  Mostly, I saw red letters and what looked like
6 > the word "error".
7
8 Record a video of the screen while booting and play it back in slow
9 motion. It's low tech but it works with all errors, even those from
10 GRUB ;-)
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Joystick: (n.) a device essential for performing business tasks and
17 training exercises esp. favored by pilots, tank commanders, riverboat
18 gamblers, and medieval warlords.