From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge firefox-52.4.0 compile failure
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:58:45
1 it's worth noting that a failing power supply can produce what seem to be ram problems.  it happened to me, swapping ram, a motherboard and then a power supply made it clear.
4 Note the right side (his right) of Mr. Trumps face, He's clearly had a major stroke or similar neurological insult.   The eye always droops, and that side of his mouth hardly moves when he speaks.  I try not to throw stones from inside my glass house, others obviously don't mind hypocrisy.
7 8. Oct 2017 18:14 by r030t1@×××××.com: