From: Christian Herzyk <gentoo@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Videos not playing anymore
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 18:26:44
1 Am Sonntag 03 Juni 2007 19:52 schrieb Dan Farrell:
2 > On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:43:08 +0200
3 > Christian Herzyk <gentoo@××××××.de> wrote:
4 >
5 > ems you did not look correctly, both have -xinerama useflags. I
6 >
7 > > see no difference. And I did a complete emerge -e xine-lib so
8 > > everything it depends on should be fine, right?
9 > >
10 > > Christian
11 >
12 > Yes, sorry. The '-' was on the previous line, and in my post-waking
13 > grogginess I must have missed it. Furthermore, your -e emerge is
14 > certainly a good way of being sure.
15 >
16 > I take it this happens with videos that used to play?
17
18 Well the layout is really bad, but kmail did not let me change it.
19 Yes sure, tried a DVD today, with the same problem, screen stays blue, sound
20 works fine.
21
22 Christian
23 --