From: Christian Herzyk <gentoo@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Still video problem was: Videos not playing anymore
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:52:59
1 Hi,
2
3 I still have the same problem:
4 videos that I want to play with xine (or similar viewers) do not show anymore.
5 In xine the screen stays blue and I just hear the sound of the videos.
6 If I change the video driver from xv to opengl I get some moving stripes
7 coresponding to the main colors in the video but nothing more.
8 I reinstalled everything related to video playback, but no change.
9 Playing videos from youtube etc. work, realplay stays black as well.
10
11 Is there really none that has any idea what the problem might be?
12
13 Thanks
14
15 Christian