From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] auvisio white star II
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 02:03:38
1 On 01/15/2014 12:52 PM, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > Hello,
5 > VlC is compiled with dvb. Mplayer want not compiled give error messages.
6 > The Problem is that this stick is in System as keyboard. I take in and
7 > change my keyboard layout. Wscan want not install. Hhh so much trouble
8 > for tv. Oh oh Linux sometimes so hard.
9 >
10 > Thank you for help & Nice Day
11 > Silvio
14 What's the output of `ls -lR /dev/dvb` ?
15
16 What's the output of `dmesg | grep -i af9015` ? Anything relevant there?
17
18 Have you tried to locate newer firmware?
19
20 Dan