From: Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] auvisio white star II
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:53:03
1 Hello,
2
3 On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 07:42:26 -0800 Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
4 wrote:
5
6 > That's not enough of the dmesg to determine if the device is loading
7 > properly, although it looks like it could be due to it registering the
8 > adapter.
9 >
10 > In order to display something you'll need to use something like
11 > vlc/mplayer[2] or mythtv compiled with the dvb flag.
12
13 VlC is compiled with dvb. Mplayer want not compiled give error messages.
14 The Problem is that this stick is in System as keyboard. I take in and
15 change my keyboard layout. Wscan want not install. Hhh so much trouble
16 for tv. Oh oh Linux sometimes so hard.
17
18 Thank you for help & Nice Day
19 Silvio