From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo's future directtion ?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 02:51:58
1 On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 23:50:48 +0100
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Again: you are confusing a specific incident with my proposal of a
5 > distributed model. I was just bringing it up as an _additional_
6 > argument why I find the distributed approach more interesting...
7 > because it makes it easier to regroup and abandon toxic people
8 > without having to fight them for years.
9 >
10 > Nothing of what I say is vague. It is already implemented and I
11 > pointed it out. If you refuse to look at it or recognize it, then
12 > that's not my fault.
13
14 Snow is so nice, but I stay home 'cause snow is so cold; not my fault.
15
16 As an outsider to this new distributed Gentoo discussion happening here;
17 I would be much more interested in a distributed Gentoo if it was fully
18 committed to, rather than seeing you try to convince the inconvincible.